Check out our guide to
bringing home your new kitten
New to Savannah cats?
Check out our faq page
Our kittens come with:
- 2 sets of FVRCP vaccinations given at 9 and 12 weeks of age (*a 3rd booster shot is due at 16 weeks of age)
- 1 year rabies vaccination, given at their 12 week vet checkup, proof provided
- regular deworming
- a micro-chip (microchip chip will be scanned & the number verified with you at the time of pickup)
- a veterinary checkup at 12 weeks of age
- spay/neuter typically given if over 13-14 weeks of age (depending on vet scheduling, check with me to confirm)
- a 1 year health guarantee
- A written kitten deposit contract will be provided to interested parties prior to taking a deposit
- TICA registration paperwork with the kittens microchip number (provided upon proof of spay/neuter), proof of TICA litter registration provided at pickup
They will be ready to go to their forever homes (depending upon each individual kitten) typically starting at 12-14 weeks of age.
Kittens individually priced by generation.
- F4’s $3,500 pet price males or females
- F3’s tbd
- F2’s tbd
- Breeder price (negotiable) to TICA established catteries ONLY
- Discount given for 2 kittens
- Discount given to repeat customers
Breeder price upon request to TICA registered breeders only. If you are interested in becoming a breeder I can help point you in the right direction.
* The pet price requires an agreement to spay/neuter the kitten as soon as possible – based on your veterinarians recommendations.
I reserved the right to spay /neuter kittens sold as pets, depending upon veterinarian schedules & availability, this is done at no additional cost to the buyer. If the kitten is spayed/neutered they would be ready to go approximately 1 week after the procedure.
*If kitten has not been spayed / neutered and goes to their new home at 12 weeks of age, then after they settle in, 16-22 weeks is usually an appropriate age.
Please note: F1-F3 male hybrids are always sterile, F4 males are nearly always sterile and so are not suitable for or sold as breeders, however, you should still have them neutered as soon as your veterinarian recommends.
Deposits are $200 (non-refundable).
Cash, Zelle, Paypal, Cash App or Venmo accepted for deposits.
Balance due at 12 weeks of age or deposit shall be forfeited and kitten will be sold to the next buyer (unless other arrangements are made in writing in advance.)
Deposits taken after the kittens are born, you may text me to get on the pre-arrival waiting list for future litters.
You are welcome to come visit them after they are 8 weeks of age or we can video chat with them at any time via Zoom or Facebook messenger.
*a friendly reminder to everyone that if you see a low priced savannah on the internet, as you may suspect it may just be too good to be true. There are unfortunately many pet scams on the internet. Please do your research, never buy any animal based on a couple of pictures, always ask for more photos and videos of the kittens and their parents! Do a reverse google image search of the kittens photo, go see the kittens in person or video chat with the person and the kittens.
In person pick up is preferred we are located on the Central Coast of California, in Arroyo Grande, just a few miles off of Route 1 and Highway 101.
Shipping is possible depending upon location and ever changing airline restrictions.
Pet courier delivery possible depending upon your location & their schedule. Price is typically $500 -$600 paid to the pet courier at the time of delivery.
PetCargo Shipping is extra approximately $450 includes the (if required) veterinary health check signed certificate and airline approved cat carrier, currently shipping is via United PetSafe. I personally have sent and received many kittens via United & they’ve done fine.
In person pick up. You may want to consider flying out to visit them & then traveling back with your new kitten as a “carry on”, this is often done. American Airlines would be the airline of choice for carry on kittens. Be sure to check with your airline in advance and notify them at the time of booking that you will be carrying a pet with you. We live approximately 15 mins by car from both San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria airports, I can meet you there.
I am not able to ship outside of the USA.
Feel free to text first then call
Jenny Merfa 805 – 801 – 5510
or email me at email@example.com
we can video chat with the kittens via Zoom or Facebook messenger (please text me first)